Welcome to YOURITGUY.COM.AU !
Home users and small businesses often don't have someone that they can rely on to ring up and ask for help if something goes wrong with their P.C.'s.
Let us be Your I.T. Guy!
Our services include:
Your I.T. Guy has been operating in Melbourne for over 8 years now, fixing a myriad of computer problems for our domestic and small business clients.
We don't service large companies, only home, home office and small business computers. So your problem, no matter how small (or troublesome) is important to us.
Our qualified, Comptia A+® certified technicians have years of experience troubleshooting and fixing real-life computer problems, utilising the latest troubleshooting software and techniques we pride ourselves on being able to quickly and accurately locate and resolve virus problems, hardware & software issues as well as networking problems and more... almost always right there on the spot!
Our record speaks for itself:
OVER HALF OF OUR PC SERVICE CALLS
ARE COMPLETED IN AN HOUR OR LESS*
Over 98% Completed ON THE SPOT - ON SITE!!
* Based on domestic & business service calls between January and December 2012 & 2013. Service calls included Virus Removal, Computer Repairs (Hardware & Software), Upgrades, Network Set Up, Network Troubleshooting, Data Retrieval & General I.T. Troubleshooting and Repair Services in the Melbourne Metro area.
And if we can't fix the problem there is no charge! *
Check out or service stats below...
- Competitive Rates - FROM $89p/h (inc GST) capped at 3 hours **(1 hour minimum)
- Experienced technicians that know what they're doing !
- NO FIX, NO FEE*
- Local - Melbourne based business
- On Site, we come to your home or business
- SAME DAY SERVICE at no extra charge! *** (Melbourne Metro)
- Flexible Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 9pm, Saturday 9am - 5pm
- All replacement parts, upgrades & sales have a 1 year on site parts & labour warranty
* No fix/No fee not applicable for faulty equipment that cannot be repaired or replaced by our technicians i.e. ISP issued cable modems, obsolete/out of production parts, proprietary components etc. In which circumstance a $89 diagnosis charge will apply.
**Labour cap applicable per PC, work on multiple computers may be in excess of 3 hour labour cap.
***Subject to availability.
Note: $30 parking surcharge applicable to all CBD appointments.
Requested repair and/or installation service may cause partial or complete data loss from your equipment. You must maintain backups and assume all responsibility for restoring any lost data or software. Your I.T. Guy Pty Ltd online data backup solutions are available however, as with all data backup systems must be checked regularly to ensure that the required data is securely uploaded.
In addition to our on site computer repair services we also offer telephone technical support to all of our customers. So you will always have someone to call and ask for advice if something goes wrong.
What do our customers have to say?
1300 48 48 92